What services would a libertarian government provide?
How would the libertarian non-coercive policy apply to a company that needs to bake a cake for a gay wedding?
As a little libertarian, I have long argued that individuals have the right to declare themselves “married” to anyone they see fit, but that doesn't mean they force others to do something in order to respond . If the relationship of two people is universally recognized by the population as a whole, but a particular person does not want to acknowledge it, then the population may shun the latter person for their rudeness, but if the latter person agrees then it should be their right.
Furthermore, I would assume that the business rules in question should not relate to religion, but rather to basic business freedom. If a mixed couple goes to a bakery and tries to order a magenta wedding cake with light green flowers, then the owner should have the right to refuse such an order based on taste. Even if the design is one that most people would find tasteful, the owner of should still be entitled to use their own sense of taste to decide which assignments to take or not to take, without any legal obligation to make their decisions to justify to anyone.
In the event that a same-sex couple goes to the bakery with an order that offends the baker's sense of taste, the baker should have the same right to refuse that order as he would if it was from a heterosexual couple and how before The baker should not be legally obliged to justify his decisions.
Forcing a business owner to serve someone with whom the business owner has not entered into a friendly relationship is to make the business owner a slave to that person. Most business owners will realize that unnecessarily turning off deals is generally bad for their bottom line, and many who do not know this will go broke give way to others who would realize it, but such decisions should be made by the business owners become questionable. Generally, when a company doesn't want a customer's business, forcing the company to serve that customer results in a lower quality of service than could be obtained from a company that actually wants the business.
- What actually happens at Burning Man
- How do travel websites work 1
- What are instrument transformers
- How are data products structured
- Brings down furosemide potassium intake
- What are good business ideas for 2015
- When is it offensive to be offended?
- Different species of butterflies behave differently
- What makes a song yours
- What is a telecommunications career
- Are the IISER anti-ragging campuses
- How hard did JEE Advanced hit you
- Malwarebytes is an antivirus program
- If the water is wet, wood will be burned
- Why is China a largest technology market
- Cats sense things
- How do wild tarantulas get their food
- Can kill Seroquel brain receptors
- How did the first people appear
- What is a myringotomy
- How do household electrical switches work
- What was the name of Prahlada's mother
- Why is critical thinking important for doctors
- Quora checks all the answers