Is it safe to study abroad in Venezuela?
Since the outbreak last year, the coronavirus has thrown the entire world off balance. A victorious fight against Covid-19 and a return to normal is still not in sight. There is hardly an area that has not been affected by the pandemic and life in these places as we have known it up to now has been turned upside down. The universities are not protected from this either. You can find out how Corona affects your study plans in our article. In addition, we will provide you with a good dose of optimism and show you how you can use the Coronavirus crisis as an opportunity for yourself (and other people)!
Effects on the summer semester 2021
Due to the national lockdown caused by the corona pandemic, the 2020/2021 winter semester primarily took place digitally. Spring also starts in large parts of Germany with extensive restrictions on public life. So this begins Summer semester 2021 as the winter semester ended: mostly digital. Face-to-face events are only carried out sporadically and under strict hygiene and protection regulations, if these cannot be implemented or cannot be implemented sufficiently via digital formats.
We will of course keep an eye on the situation in the university world for you and will keep you up to date with news and resolutions for the summer semester 2021 and generally on the subject of studies in 2021.
This is how the Corona summer semester 2021 will be:
- the summer semester 2021 takes place nationwide
- the orientation of the course is still predominantdigital expire
- In NRW the Normal period Another semester in the winter semester 2020/2021 extended and the Free trial regulation reintroduced. This means that students can be eligible for BAföG for longer and can claim a free attempt for failed exams. This is also the case in other federal states.
- Students in an acute pandemic-related emergency can receive state bridging aid apply for. You can find all the important information about this in the following section Bridging aid for students.
Help with choosing a course: If you are still at a loss when it comes to choosing a course, our topic pages on Study choice and to the Courses of studyhelp with your decision or provide you with completely new inspiration.
Effects on the winter semester 2021/2022
For all courses taking part in the Dialog-Oriented Service Procedure (DoSV) - both nationwide admission-restricted (human medicine, dentistry, veterinary and pharmacy) and locally admission-restricted and admission-free courses - theThe application deadline for the winter semester 2021/2022 has been postponed. The reason for this is that in some federal states the Abitur exams were pushed back this year as well. As a result, many high school graduates only receive their final results at a later point in time.
Note: Senior high school graduateswho acquired their higher education entrance qualification before January 16, 2021, must meet the original application deadline of May 31, 2021 in order to be taken into account in the proceedings. This applies to those who apply for a nationwide admission-restricted course of the Central Procedure (ZV).
Better safe than sorry: In any case, check this regulation again in relation to your chosen course of study and the associated university, so that you are sure to send your application on time!
Distance learning - using the time of crisis wisely
Are you looking for a perspective in these uncertain times? Then you can stop looking now! The face-to-face universities are currently mostly closed and only limited access to learning content is possible Distance learning opportunities are flourishing but still. And studying from a distance can have many advantages, especially these days, including, for example:
- Online application and enrollment
- location-independent studying
- At some universities you can do a trial course for a month to see if you like the course
- Receipt of all necessary learning materials via digital platforms or by post
- Possibility of online exams
- Planning security, as there is no risk of chaos by postponing the start of the semester
- Study can often be started at any time of the year
- Flexibility in the design of the curriculum
Study at home, 100% onlineSponsored
Today we work and learn differently, more virtually, more flexibly. So why compromise on your studies? With an IU distance learning course you can start at any time, study comfortably from home and test the offer four weeks in advance free of charge. Change studies or have previous work recognized? Clear! We are happy to help you and give you tips on online teaching.
- May older men have beautiful tall women
- Who is your favorite Daedric prince?
- How do I spot fake Google reviews
- How can I buy Bitcoin from USD
- Which sectors are not affected by the recession?
- Who invented the sulfur dioxide gas
- What are the best light weight workouts
- What are the suspense movies you've seen
- How has being transgender affected your marriage?
- How can anyone live on camaraderie
- What is cinematography
- Where can I start a blog
- What does Donald Trump think of heaven
- What is Donald Trump's blood cholesterol measurement
- How many chances does God give you
- What is the formula of sodium sulfate
- Who invented the log house construction method
- What does a contradiction mean
- How Mindfulness Reduces Stress
- What are the forms of art 1
- When does morale rise above professional ethics?
- When is a gift exempt from tax?
- Is located in Buckthorn, Minnesota
- Why are there so many ignorant questions
- What is tree traversal in the data structure
- Are you perceived differently than intended
- What are SO2 and SO3
- Will I get bored someday?
- How do people move their ears
- Does the referral traffic influence the Alexa rank
- What makes the normal flora pathogenic
- What are the different types of MIS
- This question is art
- What is the best wireless internet technology