Are silver kitchen utensils safe?
List of the 11 most important cooking utensils
Basic kitchen utensils for your kitchen
There are countless kitchen products with which hobby or large kitchens can be equipped.
Depending on your cooking skills and your taste, you can find your very own treasure trove of kitchen tools and appliances for cooking.
However there is basic kitchen accessories, that belongs in every kitchen. Even the most accomplished culinary masters have these essential cooking utensils in their kitchen arsenal.
The list given here contains only the absolutely most important kitchen utensils with which one can cook well and is well equipped for the beginning.
Little by little, more kitchen accessories will be added, for which this blog will provide further great incentives in the future. For example, if you want to know what should be considered when equipping a new kitchen, then take a look here.
There are always new compositions in pan coatings. Whether ceramic or Teflon, we use cast iron pans as the basis.
These have been used in kitchens around the world for over 2,000 years.
Modern cast iron pans are specially treated to prevent food from sticking. With their impressive heat storage properties, these pans are preferred both on the stove top and in the oven.
In addition, cast iron pans are incredibly durable and usually last a lifetime. These pans can even be taken with you when moving to a modern kitchen in the induction cooker, as they are suitable for induction cookers.
- Its superior heat retention will keep your delicious food warm for a long time
- [NOT DISH TOWARDS] Spice tips and care instructions can be found in the product description. Hand wash and dry immediately before first use; Rub in a light layer of vegetable oil after each wash.
- Cast iron cookware is comparatively less smooth than non stick cookware.
- Allow the cast iron pan to cool completely before washing it in hot soapy water with a sponge with regular dish soap
- Hand wash before first use and dry immediately; Rub a thin layer of vegetable oil after each wash
For cooking certain dishes such as soups, stews, pasta or sauces, you need a suitable pot.
One pot is not enough for cooking, so we recommend buying a pot set. Sets are usually much cheaper than the individual prices.
A set should contain at least one large pot for pasta or stews, a medium pot for soups or the like and a small pot for sauces. So you are well positioned for the time being.
3. Casserole dish
Casserole dishes with high edges are suitable for baking and serving. Casserole dishes are ideal for oven dishes such as lasagne or any kind of casserole.
The most common materials are ceramic, glass, stainless steel and coated steels. When choosing the material you should ask yourself whether the casserole dish should be microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Rectangular casserole dish for preparing, serving and storing oven dishes, excellent for all types of casseroles (e.g. lasagna), but also for cakes, sweets or desserts
- Ideal size (24 x 32 cm) for approx. 6-8 portions, ergonomic handles for comfortable and safe handling, simple, timeless design
- Robust and durable stoneware for everyday use, scratch and cut resistant, acid and stain resistant, odorless and tasteless thanks to the practical glaze, 10 year guarantee
- Suitable for fridge / freezer, microwave and oven (from -18 ° C to + 260 ° C), Do not use on direct heat source, Easy to clean thanks to the specially glazed surface, dishwasher-safe
- Scope of delivery: 1x Le Creuset casserole dish, rectangular, dimensions 24 x 32 cm, volume: 3.0 l, material: stoneware, color: Caribbean (turquoise) with gradient
Not much works in the kitchen without a knife. If you can't make up your mind for a kitchen block, we recommend a set of at least three knives. Such sets include typical stainless steel knives made for various uses in the kitchen.
- The Acelink knife set comes with a 20 cm chef's knife, 18 cm Santoku knife and 12 cm all-purpose knife, which are ideal for cutting and chopping vegetables, fruit, fish and meat. An ideal gift for cook lovers and chefs.
- German stainless steel blade: This knife set is made of German 1.4116 stainless steel, which contains 16-18% chrome and 0.65-0.75% carbon. The blade goes up to 58 HRC to improve its hardness, sharpness and durability.
- Passivation Process: To protect your fingers and improve the long term experience, these knife knives are enhanced by passivating the back of the knife and the junction between the blade and the handle.
- Ergonomic handle is comfortable to hold, buy a high-quality kitchen knife and cook many dishes with it.
- Packaging: 3-piece knife set (20 cm chef's knife, 18 cm Santoku knife and 12 cm all-purpose knife).
5. Cutting board
The right cutting board belongs to the knife. One of the most basic kitchen utensils in the kitchen is the cutting board. It is used very often, so it should be dishwasher safe, odor resistant and durable.
It should be noted that most wooden cutting boards must not be put in the dishwasher, as cracks will develop over time and the cutting boards will eventually break. The manufacturer's instructions should be observed.
- 【DIFFERENT SIZE CUTTING CARD SETS】: Our cutting boards contain 3 large boards: Large 40 * 24 * 0.9cm; Medium 31.5 * 19.8 * 0.9 cm; Small 25.1 * 14.6 * 0.9cm. Multiple sizes allow you to be more flexible with food, no more worrying about mixing raw meat and vegetables.
- 【Juice Drips Grooove & Rubber Feet】: The front of the cutting board is lined with a dripping groove to prevent sauce from flowing off the board and onto your cooking table. There are four non-slip rubber feet on each cutting board that can protect your cutting board from sliding.
- 【EASY TO CLEAN AND STORAGE】: It can be safely put in the dishwasher for quick and easy cleaning. It has a wide handle design that is convenient for hanging drain and storage, and doesn't occupy the kitchen space.
- 【Environmentally friendly and healthy】: Made of thick, durable plastic and is BPA-free and latex-free. Can be recycled. All cutting boards are non-toxic, safe, antibacterial and environmentally friendly. Let you and your family enjoy health and tranquility.
- 【DIFFERENT OPPORTUNITIES】: Flexible, lightweight plastic cutting boards are perfect for your kitchen cutting needs. It is a good helper for kitchen, restaurant, bar, outdoor, barbecue, picnic, camping or traveling.
6. Bowl set
Matching bowls are a must for mixing salad dressings, marinades, sauces or for stirring cake batter.
Mixing bowls can be used for pretty much anything without picking up stains and odors. They are also easy to stack and easy to store.
- Contents: 1x bowl 18 cm (height 10 cm, 1.5 l), 1x bowl 20 cm (height 10 cm, 2 l), 1x bowl 24 cm (height 11 cm, 3.5 l), 1x bowl 28 cm (height 13 cm, 5 l), 1x bowl 30 cm (height 14 cm, 7 l)
- Material: stainless steel 18/10 304 (hygienic and tasteless), polished. Rust-free, dishwasher-safe, dimensionally stable and indestructible. Also suitable for using a mixer
- The bowls have a flat, non-stick silicone base for a firm stand. The pouring rim supports pouring out liquids and makes it easier to hold the bowl while stirring
- The bulbous stainless steel bowls are heat-resistant so that they can also be used as water bath bowls. They can be stored to save space as they can be stacked one inside the other
- Versatile: as a mixing bowl ideal for cooking and baking - as a salad bowl for preparing / serving salads - as a serving bowl for creams, snacks, chips and other delicacies
7. Kitchen utensil set
Kitchen utensils such as wooden spoons, spatulas or frying tongs are very simple aids and still an indispensable part of the kitchen. Would you like to know more about the advantages of kitchen utensil sets, then take a look at our article 8 great kitchen utensil setsat.
8. Measuring cup
Measuring cups are used to precisely measure the volume of liquid or solid cooking ingredients such as flour.
Almost all recipes contain volume and weight information. The volume can be measured with a measuring cup, the weight is then determined by the kitchen scales.
- Stable measuring jug with spout for measuring and dosing baking and cooking ingredients, filling volume: 1 liter
- Precise measurement of liquids and dry ingredients using different units of measurement: grams (for flour, sugar, rice and semolina) as well as liters and milliliters (200-1000 ml), multilingual measuring scales (DE, FR, ES, IT, NL and GB)
- Measuring jug made of odorless and tasteless plastic, easy handling thanks to an easy-to-grip handle, no slipping on smooth surfaces thanks to the rubber ring on the bottom of the jug
- Made in Germany, easy to wash by hand, dishwasher-safe, labeling scratch-proof and dishwasher-proof
- Scope of delivery: 1x Westmark measuring jug, Gerda, filling volume: 1 liter, dimensions: 18 x 12.4 x 16.5 (H x W x D), weight: 194 grams, material: plastic (SAN), color: transparent, 30682270
9. Kitchen scales
A small, lightweight scale is required for the relatively precise measurement of ingredients. By specifying in metric units, dimensions can be taken directly from the recipe sheets.
- High precision: Equipped with high-precision sensors, the digital scales quickly and accurately deliver the measurement results up to 5kg, which are displayed in g, ml, lboz or floz; A practical digital scale for measuring ingredients, rice, flour, fruit, meat, liquids, letters, jewelry
- Multifunction: With the additional weighing function, you can reset the current weight to zero and weigh other ingredients; Thanks to the automatic switch-off, a lot of energy can be saved; The possible overload and low battery voltage are also displayed
- Special design: The large anti-fingerprint weighing surface is made of high-quality stainless steel, which makes cleaning the kitchen scales child's play digitally; The digits are easy to read with the LCD; The anti-slip feet ensure a safe and more accurate measurement
- Easy to use: thanks to the compact design, the food scales can be tidied up to save space; Due to its special design and large round weighing surface, it is also possible to place larger bowls or things on it without covering the display; 1 CR2032 battery included
- Ideal household accessories: These household scales are suitable for the home, kitchen and office, perfect for preparing baking and cooking and reliable for protein intake or dieting
10. Baking tray
A baking sheet is a flat, rectangular metal pan that is commonly used for roasting and baking food in the oven.
If you use the oven in your kitchen, you should definitely buy a baking tray that matches the oven.
Attention, the correct dimensions must be taken from the oven before buying. Despite standardization, there are different versions here!
11. Large trash can
A large trash can rounds off our list of the most important cooking utensils.
You should determine whether the trash can should be integrated in a kitchen cabinet or outside. Both variants should be able to hold garbage bags well and ideally be divided into several areas. In this way, residual and organic waste can be separated cleanly.
- A real boon for your kitchen: a garbage can itself doesn't have to look like garbage; Due to its elegant color combination and the simple look, this trash can from SONGMICS will be an eye-catcher in your kitchen
- Done in one step: The pedal bin is equipped with pedals, which allow easy and hygienic opening, and has 3 inner bins so that you can throw your waste in separately according to materials
- Recycling? Really not complicated! Thanks to the large capacity of 54 liters, this rubbish bin can hold all your waste - fruit scraps, plastic bags or eggshells - without having to empty the inner bins frequently
- Bucket in a bucket: You can easily lift the 3 inner bins out of the bin using the practical handles. If a garbage bag should tear, you can clean the garbage can without any problems
- What you get: A 54 liter trash can with 3 compartments, which is equipped with practical pedals and removable inner bins. This makes garbage disposal and sorting child's play!
Fully stocking a minimalist and efficient kitchen with cooking utensils doesn't have to be frustrating or expensive. Most of the kitchen tools presented here are in the lower to medium price segment.
That's the nice thing about setting up your own kitchen, you get decent quality at a good price. Only high-end kitchen appliances such as a Thermomix or a KitchenAid are expensive. However, these devices are rarely bought because the durability and quality of these devices is very good.
The list of cooking utensils at a glance
- Baking dish
- Cutting board
- Bowl set
- Kitchen utensils set
- Wooden spoon
- Serving spoon
- Dough scraper
- Potato masher
- Rolling pin
- measuring cup
- Baking sheet
- Kitchen scales
- Big trash can
- Do you feel like a train wreck?
- When did theatrical drama first become popular?
- What is frequency What is its unit
- What does pump mean in crypto currency
- Abortion pills harm your body
- Why is Spock crying
- What is the full form of MIRV
- What does this mean in Excel 7
- What does ClearCase view mean
- What are mosquitoes injecting you
- How is the examination done in ISC exams
- What does it mean to become a hotel accountant?
- What is the strangest museum in Ukraine
- Married Isaac Watts
- How is life in Caracas right now
- Why is the earth spherical 5
- Has anyone ever tried Trichocereus Terscheckii
- The hair grows back after the follicles die
- How do the ciliary muscles adapt
- Which Galaxy case fits a J7
- What is the 17th digit of pi
- Is entrepreneurship a good job
- Can I apply for car model insurance?