Shouldn't people break the rules
In the event of violations of the corona protection regulations, the law enforcement officers have no mercy. Since some citizens do not obey the rules, the wrongdoing is severely punished. So it hit a 24-year-old Wickeder who received a fine of 250 euros.
Wickede - The Wickeder had appealed against the fine because he was of the opinion that he had behaved correctly. As he described, he had met with two other friends in the parking lot opposite the train station at the beginning of January this year.
“I was in the car and my buddies were smoking outside by a long way,” he said. He said that the three people were taking a short walk when suddenly his cell phone rang. “It was a friend's turn. He said I should go to my car quickly, it would be towed and it could cost me 5000 euros. "
Violation of corona rules: second cell phone in the car
As he further explained, police officers were at the cars and had taken his second cell phone from his car. "They didn't want to give that back to me until the other two came," he said. He then called his other colleagues.
The officials who testified as witnesses said that they frequently go to places where a large number of people tend to gather. It was the same on that day. They further reported that they had discovered a fire around which three people are said to have stood shoulder to shoulder and none of these people are said to have been wearing a protective mask. “When we approached the people, they ran away,” they report. Since the three cars were open, the officers had secured valuables such as keys, wallets and cell phones.
Violation of corona rules: Witnesses were credible to judges
After the evidence was taken, the Wickeder applied for the fine against him to be lifted. However, the judge did not comply. He punished the willful violation of the Corona protective conditions with a fine of 250 euros. In addition, the Wickeder has to pay the costs of the negotiation. He justified his judgment by saying that the witnesses had given credible evidence.
- How is an IAS officer fired
- What is a partnership test 1
- What is the full form of PARAM
- What is Fitter Trading with ITI
- What are the effects of Manglik Dosha
- Which opera singers have which roles
- How is gravity measured
- Which company offers outsourcing services for label entries?
- What's the best movie you've seen
- What is the sound of a flute
- Dyslexia will decrease over time
- How does an iPhone last for years?
- Did YouTube change the layout
- What is Sarah McLachlan's song Angel about?
- What are squatter rights in Canada
- What is Tableau Prep Builder
- What websites do you pay to read
- How do heuristics work
- Mark corn snakes areas
- Can I vote at my old location
- When do we get a Flash film
- Should I learn general relativity theory
- What causes dark spots after sunburn
- Why do Mongolians add salt to tea